You're Invited to the Class 45th Anniversary in 2015!
Friday, August 21 morning
- Play golf: To reserve a place and for details on cost, contact Craig Haroldson, 847.312.0011
Saturday, August 22, 6:30 p.m. party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Where: Olde Towne Pub, NW corner of State Street and Second Street, upstairs
- RSVP your plans to attend by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash bar, registration fee of $25 per person which includes appetizers and light dinner.
Friday thru Sunday, August 21 - 23, local events include:
- a walk through 'Sculpture in the Park' in St. Charles at the Mount Saint Mary Park. Some sculptures are park of the park's permanent collection, others are exhibited and for sale.
- Geneva French Farmers Market, held on Sunday morning in the parking lot just north of the train station
- Elburn Days Craft Fair, being held August 21-23
- Geneva Concours d’Elegance car show on Sunday. Third Street is closed to car traffic for the event. View seldom-seen classic cars. View the website about this event at http://genevaconcours.net/. The 2015 show will feature cars orphaned when their manufacturers went out of business, Jaguars, Police Cars and Race Cars that were built in 1955 or earlier.
ALL graduates from Geneva in 1970, regardless of the school graduating from, are welcomed to join!
Be sure to check back here for the latest information!
If you didn't receive an email, be sure to update your contact information Judy Wilkening at email@example.com. Your email address is most helpful, phone and mail address are also useful.
Keep the Conversation Going!
Even though the 40th has come and gone,
there are a variety of ways that you can use to keep in touch,
share information about the class,
and help prepare for the next reunion.
Have info you'd like to share with the entire class for the "Updates" section?
Have thoughts, comments about this year's Reunion or suggestions for next to share with the Committee?
Feel free to outline that in an email.
Have contact information about "Missing" classmates? Let us know.
In all cases, use the email address of: firstname.lastname@example.org.